Saturday, June 4, 2016

June Font Box & Info

Here is where you will purchase the June Font Box. You have 2 options for purchasing. You can click on the buy now button below in this post or you can contact me directly & send me the $$ thru Paypal. Either way is totally fine with me. But here is how this works....

-You must purchase the font box one of the 2 ways I talked about above. 
-If you choose to pay on here you will not get the link automatically. In the message to seller box please leave me your email address and I will send you the link as soon as I receive your payment. 
-Once you receive the link do NOT save it to Dropbox. If you do it will not update once I add new fonts & goodies. I do not know why it wont update but it just wont. So most of my customers have me email them the link anyhow & they just save the email because it will update that way. So again, please be sure to LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN PURCHASING IN THE NOTE TO SELLER AREA. 
-I normally send the link within minutes of a cleared payment but things do happen & come up so please give me at least 24 hours to send the link to you.

I normally update the link weekly. Once I add a new font to the font box I will post a preview of the font on my Instagram @fab_fonts_by_nikki & normally on here as well.
I also add other goodies to the link as well like wizard memo, ATK's and Other Notifiers. Each one has its own folder & is labeled inside the link as well as a folder with all the font previews.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT ANYTIME...
EMAIL: FABFONTS2016@GMAIL.COM
KIK: FAB_FONTS
INSTAGRAM: fab_fonts_by_nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FAB FONTS Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review