Sunday, June 5, 2016

Under The Sea Go Launcher Badges

I converted these badges for Go Launcher. They came in the iPhone version of the Under The Sea theme by Brittany's Themes (which you can find by clicking on the highlighted name Brittany's Themes). I made them for personal use but decided to add them to my June Font Box for those of you that have purchased it. If you haven't purchased it yet and would like too you can do so my scrolling down to the June Font Box Post or by contacting me personally. My contact info located in the left hand column of this blog. Some simple instructions on how to use these badges are attached to them in the Font Box Link. 
PLEASE NOTE: These only work for Go Launcher. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FAB FONTS Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review